Monday, July 26, 2010

PAYPALL MONEY PAYMENT FRAUD FAKE GENUINE AUTHENTIC

BE WARNED I RECIEVED THIS EMAIL IT IS A PYRAMID CON



Hi,Sorry if you have had this before, my apologies. Please read the following:I thought you might be interested in this opportunity to earn money throughyour Paypal account. It costs 3, takes around 15 minutes and has enormousearning potential. Please take a minute to read this e-mail, which is beingcirculated around all Paypal and eBay users and it seems to be working.Please note from my eBay feedback (user ID ricky3506 ) that I am agenuine seller and buyer on eBay and Paypal. with excellent feedback rating.Paypal have admitted that this is legal and Trading Standards are not awareof any problems with the plan.The person who sent me this email is someone that I value as an eBay seller,whom I trust to be reliable.Here are some responses from people who have so far benefited from takingpart."What an amazing plan. I followed the instructions just 3 weeks ago, andalthough I haven't made 10 grand yet, I am already up to 6,135.00 I amabsolutely gob smacked" - Alan Humphries, Leicester"Well what can I say? I sent out 40 e-mails like the plan said then justforgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think anythingwould come of it, but I checked my Papal account a week `later and there wasover 3000.00 in it!!! After 30 days I now have over 11,000 to spend" -Lisa McDonald, Northampton"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Papalaccount. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to 7,449. AtFirst I thought there had been some kind of error!" - Richard Barrie,Cirencester"I was very sceptical when I first read this e-mail, nearly deleted it butthen I thought about it

No comments:

Post a Comment