Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BRAND NEW MANCHESTER UNITED HOME SHIRT 06/07 XL

Seller: Sareenuk Selling Football shirts, is ita con? well according to some others yes, "HOWEVER" I have just bought, paid and received my Man Utd football shirt. I contacted the seller once I seen the negative ratings appear to seek reassurances that I wasn't going to fall victim to a scam or dodgy deal. I had a very prompt reply and was told that the shirt was dispatched on the Wed to which I was a little apprehensive and concerned if it was the truth. True to his word, the shirt arrived the following Tuesday (bear in mind Mon was a bank holiday).No matter what other negatives the seller has had or got, I can say nothing but good words on his defence. Cheers for the shirt mate.

Orignal From: BRAND NEW MANCHESTER UNITED HOME SHIRT 06/07 XL

No comments:

Post a Comment