Friday, September 25, 2009

Further to guide written on Fake Bats

This is in response to a guide written by evolution.co.uk regarding Fake Bats being sold on eBay as well as throughsome sellerswebsite.I just like to commend this guy for writing this article and making innocent people aware of some cheating sellers who are making ordinary public fool and cheating them out of their hard earned cash.I agree with every thing he has written in that article and we (genuine seller) should get together to drive out those sellers who basically are fraud, I shall go as far to say we should ask trading standard authority to investigate those sellers for the benefit of general public.Reason I agree with him is that I import direct from the manufacturers in Indian and Pakistan as well as buy locally from Englishmanufacturers so I know how much it cost me to import after paying freight, custom duty and VAT.I once reported one guy to eBay who was selling MRF Genius for

Orignal From: Further to guide written on Fake Bats

No comments:

Post a Comment